July 2016 - Present
Team Lead Game Designer (Ubisoft Toronto)
Far Cry 6 (XBOX ONE, XBOX Series X, PS4, PS5, PC)
Currently leading a team of AI Designers. More details to be added
September 2016 - present
Course Instructor (George Brown College)
Post Grad Game Design Program
I teach the following courses:
• DESN1101 - Game Design Fundamental 1
• DESN1111 - Game Design Fundamental 2
• DESN1122 - Game Production Thesis 1
• DESN1123 - Game Production Thesis 2
• DESN1141 - Game Planning 1
• DESN1142 - Game Planning 2
• DESN1072 - Game Experiential Project
October 2014 - June 2016
Senior Game Designer (Ubisoft Toronto)
Watch Dogs 2 (XBOX ONE, PS4, PC)
• Design AI brain and behaviors for dogs, robots and ambient animal archetypes
that populates the living city environment
• Design 3C (Character, Camera and Control) for the new Spider Tank feature
• Create, Test and Iterate the Mission and UI Flow for Invasion of Privacy Features
April 2013 - August 2013
Game Designer (Ubisoft Toronto)
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist (XBOX 360, PS3, PC)
• Design the control and the UI elements for SMI (Strategic Mission Interface) for PC port
• Design the SMI minigame Gone Dark Missions
• Assist codev partner in designing the Spider-Bot Mobile Companion App for iPhone and Android (Spider-Bot, Steath-Bot, Strike-Bot)
• Assist codev partner in designing the Community Website (http://shadownet.splintercell.com)
November 2011 - March 2012
Lead Game Designer (Big Viking Games)
Fish World (IOS & Facebook)
• Analyze user feedback and social metrics to adjust game play and design
• Create UI workflows and design screen wireframes
• Work with project leads, developers and artists during the implementation of ideas
• Balance and analyze/design complex game economies
March 2011 - November 2011
Lead Game Designer (Gameloft Toronto)
Texas Poker For Prizes - Online Hold'em Action (iOS)
• Conceptualization and in-depth development of the game
• Documentation, Game balancing, integration of multimedia elements (texts, images, sounds and videos).
• Maintain a strong communication with the different department leads (Producers, creative directors, art directors, technical directors)
• Keep updated all documents of the project and maintain regular updates of all design aspects of the game for an overall quality
• Explore new game ideas. Research and development, participate to market studies and propose new game concepts/ideas.
June 2009 - March 2011
Game Designer (Tecmo Koei Canada)
Warriors: Legends of Troy (XBOX 360, PS3)
- Designed the flow of boss battle using the pre-existing assets
- Implemented the action and AI dynamics for the boss fight using in-house development tool
- Designed and implemented AI squad army and one on one generals fight
- Collaborated with the scenario designers to create a good gameplay flow in
the boss fight and the correct level of difficulty
Dynasty Warriors 5 Special (PSP - Japan Only)
- Created and modified 3D model assets to improve draw distance in Shin Sangoku Musou 5 development using XSI Production
- Captured screenshots for manual and press release
- Conducted the testing for quality assurance purpose.
2008 - 2009
• Wrote highly technical creative briefs for games and activities on an interactive website.
• Created and wrote full game mechanics for assigned projects.
• Presented brief to development team.
• Researched and analyzed the marketplace.
• Generated fresh new ideas, and participated in creative development meetings.
• Interacted with other departments to ensure product vision
• Communicated and assist the programmer implement the game system design
• Assisted the QA team to maintain documentation fidelity, updated technical briefs, technical and functional specifications and workflow documents
• Conducted the testing for performance check